Looking for police job?
You are probably at right place : ) You have chances to serve as policeman at West Bengal state.
Yeah! West Bengal Police department is recruiting 4284 male Constables. Male candidates from age group 18 to 27 years who have passed their 10+2 can apply online or offline for this post.
Also read – ISRO Recruitment 2015 – Scientist/Engineer
Here were giving details of the recruitment please read them carefully before apply online.
Important dates regarding West Bengal Police Recruitment 2015 :
- Starting of online registration : 3rd August, 2015.
- Last date of online registration : 04th September, 2015.
Also read – IBPS Clerk V Exam 2015 Notification Out
Also read – UPSC CDS Exam II 2015 Notification Out
Eligibility Criteria of WB Constable Recruitment:
- Educational: A candidate who have passed their 10+2 (Higher Secondary) Exam can apply for this post from a recognised board/university. No matter where you are from in india you can just apply for this.
- Age Limit: The applying candidate should be of at least 18 years old and should not be more than 27 years old. The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per government rule.
Registration fees: Application fees will be as follows –
- No fees – for SC/ST candidates (Only of West Bengal).
- Rs. 150/- for all other remaining categories.
Selection Process: A candidate will be selected on the basis of written exam, medical and physical test conducted by West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
How to Apply for WB police constable recruitment 2015:
Candidates can apply from both modes Online or Off-Line from WB Police recruitment board website.
- Apply online –
- Log on to WB bengal police official website.
- Click on ‘On-line Application’. New window will be open.
- Select post at there.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Click on ‘Sign up now’.
- Give your basic details and proceed.
- Fill your correct details and final submit. You are done : )