Hello Friends, UPSC has released notification for CDS 2 Exam 2015. The earlier date of releasing notification for CDS II was 18 July, 2015 but due to some reasons it is postponed to 25 July, 2015. Through CDS Exam II, UPSC will recruit candidates in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from today, 25 July, 2015 to 14th August, 2015.
Also Read – Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2015
Starting of Online Registration – 25 July, 2015.
Last date of Online Registration – 14 August, 2015.
Also Read – Apply for HPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment 2015
1. Educational Qualification – The applying candidate must have following educational qualifications-
- For IMA & Officers Training Academy – A Degree from recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy – Degree in Engineering & Degree from recognized university/ institution.
- For Air Force Academy – Degree of a recognized university (with Physics & Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
2. Age Limit – The age of the candidate should be as follows –
Examination Fees For CDS 2 Exam:
The examination fees will be as-
- Rs. 200/- for Gen. and OBC male candidates.
- No Fees for SC, ST, and Female candidates.
Note: Examination fee can be paid either through Challan at any branch of State Bank Of India or through Net banking/ATM Card/Debit Card/Credit Card of SBI bank or SBI Associates bank.
Also Read – Download RPSC Junior Accountant Admit Card 2015
Selection Procedure for CDS Exam II:
The candidates will be select on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Personality Test and Interview.
Also Read – Baroda UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
How to Apply for CDS Exam II 2015:
- Log on to UPSC official website.
- Click on ‘Part I’
- Fill your personal details and click on continue and Note down your ‘Registration Id’ to login in Part II.
- Now click on ‘Part II’ and enter your ‘Registration Id’ and ‘Date of Birth’.
- Now make payment through challan or through Internet banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Upload your scanned Photo and Sign and submit final.
- Take a print out. you are done 🙂
We recommended you to read detailed notification from UPSC official website before apply online.
Also Check out – Latest Government Vacancy List 2015-16
Good Luck Friends 🙂