Name : Jack Ma (50 years)
Richest person in China.
Success Story Of Jack Ma, Founder Of Alibaba.com.
A lot of people in the world every day are fired or knocks the doors of companies to get a job, some of them get jobs and some not. But there are a few people who think about opening their own company after not getting a job anywhere. Jack Ma was one of those few people and became the richest person of China.
- As a teenager, Jack Ma started waking up early in the morning to visit the city’s main hotels and offering visitors a tour of the city in exchange of a English lesson. Without money or connections, the only way he could get ahead was through education.
- After completing his high school, Jack applied for college, but failed in the entrance exam two time. After hardworking, he finally passed it on the third try.
- He graduated in 1988 and started applying for jobs. But he received many rejections from different companies, including KFC.
- Jack Ma had no knowledge of computers or coding. His first online search was “beer,” but he was surprised to find that there are no Chinese beers at the results. That was the point when he decided to found an internet company for China.
- Though his first two companies failed, After four years he returned home and gathered 17 of his friends at his home and convinced them to invest in him and his vision for an online marketplace he called “Alibaba.” The site allowed exporters to post product listings that customers could buy directly.
- Soon, the service started to attract members from all over the world. By ending of 1999, the company had raised total $25 million from Goldman Sachs and from SoftBank.
- And now the personal assets worth of Jack Ma is Rs 1,30,800+ crore. And the Alibaba has 22000+ working people.