Holla ! Here is another good news for Engineers who were waiting for SSC Junior Engineer recruitment 2015. Staff Selection Commission has released notification for SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2015 for Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers. Candidates can apply online from 11th July, 2015 to 10th August, 2015.
Important dates for SSC JEn recruitment 2015 :
- Starting of Online Registration : 11th July, 2015
- Last date of Online Registration : 10th August, 2015
- Exam Date : 6th December 2015.
Note : The mode of exam will be Offline.
Departments Offered for SSC JEn Post :
Also Read – OICL Assistant Recruitment 2015 – Apply Now
Eligibility Criteria For SSC JEn Exam:
- Educational Qualification : The candidate must have a 3 years Diploma or Equivalent in Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or 4 years B.E/B.Tech degree in Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognised university/Board.
- Age Limit : The age limit as on (1 January 2015) for candidate are as follows -(I) 18 to 27 years age for JE (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD and Department of Posts.
(II) Up to 30 years for JE (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) in MES.
(III) Up to 32 years for JE (Civil & Mechanical) in CWC and Farakka Barrage.
(IV) 18 to 27 years of age for Junior Engineers (Quantity Surveying and Contract) in MES.
(V) Up to 30 years of age for Junior Engineer (Civil) and JE (Electrical & Mechanical) in Border Roads Organization (BRO) of Ministry of Defense.
Note: Age concession and relaxation will be applied for SC/ST/PwD and Ex-servicemen candidates, as per the regulations of Government of India.
Selection Procedure :
The selection of candidates will be based on their performance in Written test and Personal Interview conducted by SSC. Candidates who qualified written exam will be called for personal interview.
Exam Fee for SSC Junior Engineer Exam :
The Applying candidate, GEN/OBC will have to pay 100/- as examination fee and there will be No fees for SC/ST/Women/PH/ Ex-Servicemen candidates. Fees may be paid through online (Credit/Debit/SBI Net banking) or through offline by SBI Challan.
How to Apply :
- First of all go to any of the SSC Official Application Registration Server. SSC invites application from two servers. You can choose any of them.
- Click Here for Server I
- Click Here for Server II
- Now Click “Part I Registration” under examination.
- Fill all your details as per the board certificate and “Submit” the form.
- Note down your Registration Id after submitting Part I.
- Now go to “Part II Registration”. Make sure this is the same server as Part I.
- Enter your Registration Id and Date of Birth and on the next page upload your Photo and Sign.
- Make payment either via SBI net banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card or via “Fee Challan”
- Take a print out of your form. You are done 😎
Also Read – Latest Government recruitment 2015