Hello friends! Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has invited online applications for 18252 vacancies on various non-technical posts under RRB Recruitment 2016.
The candidates who are willing to join the Indian Railway can apply online from 26th December, 2015 to 25th January, 2016.
Important Dates for Railway Recruitment 2016 –
- Starting of Online Registration – 26th December, 2015.
- Last Date on Online Registration – 25th January, 2016.
Also check – Nobel Prize Winners 2015 – All You Need to Know
Post Details –
- Commercial Apprentice – 703
- Traffic Apprentice – 1645
- Enquire Cum Reservation Clerk – 127
- Goods Guard – 7591
- Junior Account Assistant Cum Typist – 1205
- Senior Clerk Cum Typist – 869
- Assistant Station Master – 5942
- Traffic Assistant – 166
- Senior Time Keeper – 4
Eligibility Criteria –
- Qualification – Candidate must have graduation degree from a recognised Board/University on or before the date of the Online Apply.
Those who are waiting for their final year result are need not to apply for the post.
- Age Limit – The age of the candidate must be in between 18-32 years on the 01 January, 2016. There will be age relaxation of 3 and 5 years for OBC and SC/ST respectively.
Examination Fees for RRB Vacancy –
- For SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen – No Fees
- For GEN/OBC – 100/- Rs.
Fee can be pay through Debit card/Credit Card/Internet Banking etc. or through E-Challan from any branch of SBI Bank.
How to Apply For Railway Exam-
- Visit the website of the RRB to which the candidates wants to apply.
- Click on “Online Application Form” link.
- Click on “New Registration” link.
- Feel the basic details correctly and complete the registration.
- Now login using your registration no. and Password.
- Fill your correct details.
- Make your payment and then upload your Photo and sign.
- Finally submit and take a print out for future use. Thats it.
Apply Online from below link –
Check Official Notification from below link –
Good Luck Friends : )