Hello Friends, Welcome again.. Getting a good position in Reserve Bank of India is the dream of every banking aspirants from the Reputation point of view and salary point of view as well. So RBI giving you here another opportunity as The Father of Indian Banks, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) released a notification for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2015. There are total no. of vacancies are 504. In the last year 2014 RBI recruited 506 Assistants and the application forms were invited in the month of the July, 2014.
So now let’s come to the point –
Organization : Reserve Bank of India
No. Of Vacancies : 504
Post : Assistant
Important Dates :
Starting of on-line registration of application : 12/06/2015
Closing of registration : 03/07/2015
Schedule of Online Test (Probable) : Tentatively the exam to be held on 1 August, 8 August, 9 August and 16 August 2015. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
Also Check – Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2015, Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria :
- Qualification : The candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate for OBC/GEN candidates and for SC/ST/PWD candidates they are required to pass the Bachelor’s Degree and the knowledge of word processing on Computer.
- Age Limit : A Candidates must be the age of 18 years to 28 years. The age Upper age relaxation will be considered for Reservation categories as per the government rules.
Exam Pattern :
|Date Of Exam||Parts||Subject||Max. Marks||Total Duration & Timing|
|I||Test of Reasoning|
|II||Test of English Language|
|III||Test of Numerical Ability|
|IV||Test of General Awareness|
|V||Test of Computer Knowledge|
|Total (200 Questions)||200|
Area Wise Vacancy : Before applying for the exam for a particular office area you are recommended to read and analyze the below table –
|Office Area Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||8||0||12||20||40|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||3||0||0||27||30|
Selection Procedure : The selection of the candidates will be basis on their performance in the Online exam and Interview as well.
Application Fee: The application fee will be paid through online transaction. And the fee structure will be as follows –
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/ExS Candidates.
- Rs. 450/- for others Candidates.
How to Apply For The RBI Assistant Recruitment :
- Go to RBI official website Here
- Click on Assistant Vacancies
- Read notification carefully
- Apply Online by clicking on “Recruitment for the post of Assistant”
- Click on new-registration
- Enter the desire details and photo with sign.
- Make payment.
- Submit and take a print out of your form for further References, You are done.