Hello friends! Today’s RBI Assistant Exam over for both Morning and Afternoon Shift. In our previous article we shared Questions Asked in RBI Assistant Exam 8th August 2015 Morning Shift. Now students who wrote afternoon exam has came out from the exam center. I can see them discussing paper with their relatives and friends. : ) Some of them are looking upset and some of them are looking happy.
In this article we are sharing RBI Assistant Exam Question Asked on 8th August 2015 Afternoon Shift that we received from aspirants. These questions will help to aspirants who are going to sit in tomorrow exam.
RBI Assistant Exam Question Asked on 8th August 2015 Afternoon Shift –
1. Tashkent is the capital of – Uzbekistan
2. Which book of Jhumpa lahiri won DSC prize? – The Lowland
3. Who is CM of telangana – K. Chandrashekar Rao
4. Nelson Mandela International Day – 18 July
5. Where Potla palace is located – Lhasa, Tibet
6. Chief Economic Adviser to the Government of India is? – Arvind Subramanian
7. Who is Bandhan bank chairman- Ashok Lahiri
8. Contribution of India in BRICS bank- 18 billion
9. Command C+Y is Used for – Redo the last action or repeat an action
10. Minimum age for ‘Atal Pension Yojana’ – 18 years
11. What is full form of ‘PMKVY’ – Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
12. Dusbambe capital of? – Tajikistan
13. Full form of HTTP – HyperText Transfer Protocol
14. Full form of SMTP – Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
15. Full form of MICR – Magnetic Ink Character Recognition
16. The winner of 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup – United States (Final was played between US and Japan)
17. Mundra Thermal Power Plant is located in which state – Kutch, Gujarat.
18. CEO of Soft Bank – N Arora
19. Bangladesh Currency – Taka
20. Who wrote ‘Uniki’ book – CH Vidyasagar Rao
21. Which state have maximum number of tigers present – Karnataka
22. Command used for Bookmark in browser – Ctrl + D
More coming soon..
You can read Questions Asked in RBI Assistant Exam 8th August 2015 Morning Shift here.