Good news for Engineers who were waiting for recruitment in Indian Railway. The Railway Recruitment Board, Government of India has been released a notification for recruitment of 2786 Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallergical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer and Chief Depot Material Superintendent vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 27th June, 2015 to 26th July, 2015.
Also Read – IBPS PO Exam 2015 Notification Out
Department : Railway Recruitment Board, Ahmedabad.
Total Post : 2786
- Junior Engineer (JEn): 1315
- Senior Section Engineer (SSE): 1309
- Depot Material Superintendent (DMS): 55
- Chemical & Metallergical Assistant (CMA): 81
- Chief Depot Material Superintendent (CDMS): 26 Posts
Important Dates for Railway Recruitment Board :
- Starting of Online Registration: 27th June, 2015
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26th July, 2015
- Date of Online Examination: Between 22nd August, 2015 & 05th September, 2015.
Check Out More Government Recruitment here
Eligibility Criteria For RRB JEn and SSE Posts:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a degree in B.Sc (Civil Engineering), M.Sc (Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry), four years Bachelor’s Degree & three years Diploma in Civil Engineering in Civil, Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Manufacturing/Mechatronics/Industrial/Machining/Instrumentation & Control or equivalent Engineering from a Recognized University/Institute. The candidates who are waiting for the result of their final exam are need not to apply. The degree must be completed on or before the day of applying online.
- AGE LIMIT: The age of the candidate must be 18 – 32 years for the post of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical & Metallergical Assistant (CMA). And it should be 20-34 years for the post of Senior Section Engineer (SSE), Chief Depot Material Superintendent (CDMS).
Examination Fees :
The examination fees will be 100/- INR for the Male candidates of GEN/OBC and there will be noo fees for SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/PWD/Women/Minorities & EBC candidates.
How to Apply :
- Log on to www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in
- Click on”Apply Online” Link
- Click on “New Registration”
- Fill the correct info and submit the form.
- Note down your ‘Registration No. and Password’.
- Now login with your ‘Reg. No. and Password’ and fill personal details.
- Now pay the fee through Net Banking/ debit/ credit card/ challan form/ Pay-in-slip in any bank rather than SBI.
- Upload your colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm) size between (15kb-20 kb)
- Download the blank “Template” by clicking on the link “Download Template”. This “Template” has the space for affixing your signature, left thumb impression, the declaration, Registration Number and Photograph.
- Scan the duly filled “Template” in prescribed format.
- Submit the application. Print out the acknowledgement for records. You are done. : )
- Apply Direct From here