Hello friends! Today’s RBI Assistant exam afternoon shift has been over and aspirants came out from exam hall. The exam was started on 1st August 2015 and has finished for first 3 scheduled dates 1st, 8th and 9th August 2015. We already have shared Questions Asked in RBI Assistant Exam 2015 for all of previous slots.
To continue this series we are sharing Questions Asked in RBI Assistant Exam 9th August 2015 Afternoon Shift.
So let’s start with questions –
1. 2019 cricket world cup will be hosted in – England and Wales
2. Where 2020 olympics will be organized – Tokyo, Japan
3. New york city near to which river – Hudson River
4. Atal pension age range – 18 – 40 years (Also asked in morning shift)
5. Saurav Ghosal and Joshna Chinappa is related with which game – Squash (Also asked in morning shift)
6. OECD headquarters is? – Paris (Also asked in morning shift)
More coming soon…
Till then check it out – Questions Asked in RBI Assistant Exam 9th August 2015 Morning Shift