Hello friends, IDBI Assistant Manager exam 2015 was held today in two shifts – Morning shift (1st Shift) and Evening Shift (2nd Shift). In our previous post we have shared about the Questions asked in IDBI Bank Exam 2015 – 2nd August morning shift which over around 12 PM and now we are going to share some more questions which have been asked in evening slot of IDBI Bank exam 2015.
Here are some questions asked in IDBI Bank Exam 2015 – 2nd August evening Shift from current affairs/gk and banking sections-
1. Name of the IBSA Countries – India, Brazil, South Africa
2. Bimal jalan is – Former (Ex) RBI Governor
3. What is Premium of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna – Rs 330 Check more about PMJJBY here
4. Who is Assam chief minister – Tarun Gogoi
5. What is the Currency of Portugal – Euro
6. What are the Minimum amount under Sukanya Yojana – Rs 1000 Check More Here about Sukanya Yojna
7. According to census 2011 the rural population of india – Read full article here.
8. S in RTGS stands for – Settlement
9. The first industrial Defence park is located at – Palakkad, Kerala
10. Who is the Vice chairman of NITI Ayog – Shri Arvind Panagariya
11. Kaibul lamjao national park is located at – Bishnupur, Manipur
12. In which state kazi nazluh islam airport is – West Bengal, India
13. The indian movie which got prize in Un certain regard category – Masaan (Directed by Neeraj Ghaywan)
14. G20 summit 2014 held in – Australia check full list of G20 summit here.
If you wrote today’s IDBI exam please add more questions, share your experience so it could be helpful for others.
Correct us if you found any answer wrong.