Hello my fellow friends! As we all know IBPS had kick started IBPS RRB PO Officer Scale exam from 5th September. Today is the fourth day of the officer scale exam. Before now the exam were being conducted on 5th and 6th and of course 12th September 2015 in two slots – Morning shift and Evening shift. We have shared GK questions asked in 5th and 6th and 12th September RRB Officer scale exam for both shifts.
Now in this post we will share questions asked in IBPS RRB PO exam 13th September 2015 – Morning Shift –
- Currency of Italy – Euro
- Minister for Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation – Sushri Uma Bharati
- What is the capital of Sweden – Stockholm
- UCO Bank’s headquarters is at – Kolkata
- Which Bank Offers mCash mobile App – SBI
- On 31 October National Unity day observed in memory of – Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- International Maritime Organization – London, United Kingdom
- Veer Savarkar Airport is located at – Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Pipe line to Nepal – Raxaul in Bihar to Amlekhgunj in Nepal
- Constitution Article 14 is about- Equality before Law
- Who will be Head Jury to Select India’s Entry for Oscars 2016 – Amol Palekar
We received these questions from aspirants who were shit in today’s IBPS RRB PO morning shift exam. These questions were asked in General Awareness (GA) section.
We will add more questions once we received. You can add more questions in this list by commenting in the comment box. Stay connected.