Hello my fellow friends! As we all know IBPS had kick started IBPS RRB PO Officer Scale exam from 5th September. Today is the third day of the exam. Before now the exam were being conducted on 5th and 6th September 2015 in two shifts – Morning shift and Evening shift. And we already have shared GK questions asked in 5th and 6th September exam for both shifts.
Now this post we are going to share questions asked in IBPS RRB PO exam 12th September 2015 – Morning Shift –
- Capital of Ireland – Dublin
- New DRDO Chief – J Manjula
- WIPO Headquarter – Geneva, Switzerland
- Which Company will have to take permission from the MoD while selling Lakshya abroad – L&T
- Grandmaster and former world junior champion _____ won the 2015 Commonwealth Chess Championship – Abhijeet Gupta
- World Post day happens each year on – 9th October
- Who received the prestigious Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award from President Pranab Mukherjee on the occasion of National Sports Day – Sania Mirza
- Khalifa International Stadium is located at – Doha, Qatar
- Mudra bank provides loan to – MSME
- Varnasi city is near to which river – Ganga
- Central Bank of India (CBI) head office is located at – Mumbai
- Rufiyaa is the currency of – Maldives
- UDIP is related to which insurance – LIC
- Deepika kumari related with which game – Archer
- In BBB second ‘B’ stands for – Board (Banks Board Bureau)
We received these questions from aspirants who were shit in today’s IBPS RRB PO morning shift exam. These questions were asked in General Awareness (GA) section.
We will add more questions once we received. You can add more questions in this list by commenting in the comment box. Stay connected.