Hello friends! In this month IBPS is being conducting IBPS RRB PO Officer scale and IBPS RRB Assistant Exam 2015. IBPS has started IBPS RRB Assistant Exam yesterday onward. There are a lot of candidates appeared in the exam at various centers all across the india.
In this post we are going to share some questions asked in IBPS RRB Assistant exam 13th September 2015 – Morning Shift.
Questions asked in IBPS RRB Assistant exam 13th September 2015 – Morning Shift –
- China currency – Renminbi
- In BRICS, ‘C’ stands for – China
- Full form of AMFI – Association of Mutual Funds in India
- Conversion of foreign currency into Indian rupees and vice versa are known as – exchange rates
- Full form of COBOL – COmmon Business Oriented Language
- Full form of ALU – Arithmetic Logic Unit
- Printer is – An Output Devices
- What type of Language JAVA is – High-level programming language
- In which state GIR park is located – Gujarat
- Full form of CBDT – Central Board of Direct Taxes
- Aadi Perukku festival is celebrated in which state – Tamil Nadu
We received these questions from aspirants who were shit in today’s IBPS RRB Assistant morning shift exam. These questions were asked in General Awareness (GA) and Computer sections.
We will add more questions once we received. You can add more questions in this list by commenting in the comment box. Stay connected.