Hello friends! In this month IBPS is being conducting IBPS RRB PO Officer scale and IBPS RRB Assistant Exam 2015. IBPS has started IBPS RRB Assistant Exam yesterday onward. There are a lot of candidates appeared in the exam at various centers all across the india.
Now in this post we will share questions asked in IBPS RRB Assistant exam 13th September 2015 – Afternoon Shift –
- Amrut Full Form – Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation
- Full form of WWW – World Wide Web
- Full form of HTML – Hyper Text Markup Language
- Minister of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions – Narendra Modi
- World Photography Day is observed on – August 19
- Which bank announced a new home loan proposition, ‘Saral-Rural Housing Loan’, with a special interest rate – ICICI Bank
- RTGS full form – Real Time Gross Settlement
- MD and CEO of Canara Bank appointed to – Rakesh Sharma
- The 1st Global Investors Meet held in – Chennai
- Who became 1st female postmaster in Sacramento, California – Jagdeep Grewal
- Who is appointment as Air india chief – Ashwani Lohani
- Full digital village of india – Akodara Village (Near Ahmedabad)
- The cycle giant ‘Hero cycles’ founder dead on – 13th August, 2015 (at Ludhiana)
- Maha Pushkaram on which river – Godavari
More questions coming soon…
We received these questions from aspirants who were shit in today’s IBPS RRB Assistant morning shift exam. These questions were asked in General Awareness (GA) and Computer section .
We will add more questions once we received. You can add more questions in this list by commenting in the comment box. Stay connected.