Hello friends! IBPS has kick started one of the most awaiting IBPS RRB exam form today morning slot from 8:30 Am.
In this post we are sharing some question asked in IBPS RRB exam 5th September 2015 Morning Shift that we received from students who appeared in the exam. These questions were asked in GK and Computer sections.
Question Asked in IBPS RRB Exam 5th September 2015 Morning Shift –
1. PNB Headquarter is situated at – New Delhi.
2. Which state has largest Area – Rajasthan.
3. Newly Joined CERN country – Pakistan
4. Brad Haddin related to which sports – Cricket
5. Ghosts of Calcutta is authored by – Sebastian Ortiz (released on 23 July 2015)
6. Hard disk Maximum Capacity – 10TB
7. Smart humsafar scheme launch by – SBI Life Insurance
8. Jharkhand CM – Raghubar Das
9. Capslock/ Numlock etc are known as – Toggle Key
10. Currency of Thailand – Thai baht
12. Currency of Bhutan – Bhutanese Ngultrum
13. In RTGS – S fullform is – Settlement (RTGS – Real Time Gross Settlement)
14. World Vegetarian Day is – 1st October
15. Capital of Egypt – Cairo
16. La Tomatina Tomato-throwing Festival location – Bunol, Spain
17. Ramanujan Award Given To –Amalendu Krishna
18. International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Headquarter – Vienna, Austria
19. Maximum Limit of Kisan Vikas Patra – There is no Maximum Limit of KVP.
20. Dhanchayt video launch by – HDFC bank
21. NDB head- K.V. Kamath
22. Renault Brand Ambassador- Ranbir Kapoor
23. New Governor of Sikkim – Sriniwas Patil
24. PV sindhu related to – Badminton
25. Turning point author – APJ Abdul Kalam
26. Largest producer of Rice in world – China
27. Saarc head office is located at- Nepal
28. RBI regulate – Money Market
Share more questions in the comment box if you have appeared in RRB exam 5th September 2015 morning slot.
We will also share afternoon shift questions asked in RRB Officer Scale exam. So stay connected. : )