NEET 2018 application form: CBSE is most likely to announce NEET 2018 online application form in this January 2018. The Neet application form will be accepted through online mode only, no offline form will be accepted for NEET exam. NEET is an acronym for National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam. NEET UG exam is conducted by CBSE every year. NEET exam 2018 is most likely to be conducted on 10th of May 2018. Every year lakhs of aspirants appear for this exam. As a matter of fact, last year 11,38,890 applicant registered for NEET including 1522 NRIs. NEET opens the doorway to get a seat in Government as well as private medical colleges in MBBS/MDS course.
Important NEET 2018 Exam Dates –
Below are the important dates about cbse neet exam 2018-
|NEET 2018 application form available:||Jan 2018|
|Date for release of admit Card:||1st week of April 2018|
|NEET 2018 Exam Date||10th May 2018|
|NEET 2018 Result||June 2018|
|Neet 2018 Counselling Begins||July 2018|
Also read –SSC JE admit card download
NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria –
- The applicant should have passed his/her higher secondary (10+2) with physics, chemistry and biology. Applicants currently studying in class 12 can also appear for this exam.
- Applicants falling in general category must have 50% in their PCB(Physics, Chemistry and Biology) group. For candidates in ST/SC/OBC/PH the threshold requirement is only 40% in the PCB group.
- The honourable Supreme Court of India has lifted the age barrier, which was previously 25 years old. So now, candidates above 25 years of age can also appear for NEET 2018.
- Candidates from general/OBC category may attempt the NEET exam 9 times. Reserved category candidates can attempt NEET exam 14 times.
Also check – SSC CHSL admit card download
NEET 2018 Online Application Form Fees-
Candidates who are applying for NEET Exam 2018 will have to pay the following amount as Neet application fee charges –
- Gen/OBC category – 1400/-
- SC/ST/PH – 750/-
Candidates can apply for NEET 2018 Exam online from below –
NEET 2018 Exam Pattern-
- Exam Mode: offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Exam will be bilingual.
- NEET exam 2018 will consist of 180 multiple choice questions comprising of three sections (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
- Physics and Chemistry section will consist of 45 questions. While the Biology section will consists of 90 questions. 45 questions will comprise of zoology and 45 questions will comprise of Botany section.
- Total 180 minutes will be allotted to the candidates.
- Each question will consist of 4 marks, for every negative response 1 mark will be deducted.
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks per question||Marks|
Also read – IBPS Clerk Prelims Result
NEET exam last year cutoff –
|General candidate||50th percentile|
|ST/SC/OBC candidates||40th percentile|
|PH candidates||45th percentile|
Also read – GATE 2018 Admit Card Download