Hello friends! NCERT has released recruitment notice for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) post for NCERT Headquarter New Delhi, Kolkata, Bengaluru and Bhopal under NCERT LDC Recruitment 2016. The eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 8th Feb, 2016 till 5.00 pm.
Eligibility Criteria –
- Education – The candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board. And must have good typing speed (35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi) on computer.
- Age limit – The age of the candidates must be 18-27 years as on 01/01/2016.
Exam Fees –
- Examination fees 200/- rupees for UR/OBC (Male) candidates.
- No fees applicable for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
- Examination fees can be paid through Bank Draft/Banker Cheque in favour of “Secretary, NCERT”, New Delhi.
Also read – RRB Recruitment 2016 – 18252 Post in Indian Railway
Selection Procedure –
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written exam and Typing skill test conducted by NCERT.
Exam Pattern –
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
- The candidate who qualify the written exam will be called for Typing Skill Test.
- To qualify the typing test the candidate must have Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- For final selection a candidate must have to qualify the typing skill test.
Also read – SSC CPO Exam 2016 Notification Apply Now
Candidates can Apply Online through below given link –
NCERT LDC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Here
Read NCERT’s Official notification through below given link –
Notification of NCERT LDC Recruitment 2016
Things to keep in mind-
- The last date of online registration is 8th Feb 2016 till 5.00 pm.
- After final submission of online application form candidates are required to take a print out of Unique Registration Number (URN).
- A hard copy of application form is to be send to Section Officer, R-II Section, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi 110016 by ordinary post only on or before 22nd Feb, 2016 till 5.00 pm.
- Advt. Number and name of the post applied, URN and choice of centre should be mentioned on the top of the envelope (Must).
Ask Your Doubts