Hello friends! IBPS has kick started the IBPS RRB PO Officer Scale Exam today. This is one of the most awaiting Banking exam. Many students put their effort to prepare for this.
In this post we will share IBPS RRB PO Exam Questions Asked 5th September 2015 Afternoon Shift. As we already have shared questions asked in IBPS RRB PO Officer Scale Exam 5th September 2015 Morning shift here. You can check them also. These questions were asked in GA (GK) section that we received, from students who wrote the exam, on social media groups.
IBPS RRB PO Exam Questions Asked 5th September 2015 Afternoon Shift –
- Manas National Park is located at – Assam
- How much Russian contribution in bricks bank –10 billion USD
- Which is the most expensive city in India – Mumbai
- Rank of Indian team in FIFA – 155
- Which is the Longest river of Asia – Yangtze River
- Ricky Ponting is Associated with which sports – Cricket
- 7th BRICS Summit was held in – UFA, Russia
- Where Gaddafi Stadium is – Lahore, Pakistan
- International Non-Violence day – 2nd October (Gandhi Jayanti)
- Gugamal National Park is situated at – Amravati, Maharashtra
- Simhadari Thermal plant is situated at – Andhra Pradesh
- ILO headquarter is located at – Geneva
- Currency of Bhutan is – Ngultrum (was also asked in morning shift question paper)
- Union Rural Panchayati Raj Minister is – Chaudhary Birander Singh
- Sanjiv Chaturvedi Conferred Raman Magsaysay by – Philippines President
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Upper age limit – 70 years.
If you appeared in IBPS RRB PO Officer Scale exam held on 5th September second shift i.e. after noon shift, please do share more questions in comment box. So others can get benefits of it.
We will also share questions from RRB tomorrow exam paper. Stay connected.