Hello friends! IBPS has kick started the IBPS RRB PO Officer Scale 1 Exam from 5th of September. This is one of the most awaiting Banking exam. Many students put their effort to prepare for this. The questions came yesterday was difficult in level. Many of students was sad because of it. But never loose hope. : )
In this post we will share some IBPS RRB Exam questions asked 6th September, 2015 – Morning shift. These questions were asked in GK – General Awareness and computer section of the paper. So let’s start.
IBPS RRB Exam questions asked 6th September, 2015 – Morning shift –
- Who is Maharashtra CM – Devendra Fadnavis
- Capital of Peru – Lima
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) Head office is located at – Hyderabad, Telangana
- Currency of Czech republic – koruna
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Headquarter – Vienna, Austria
- Which river flows in Madhya Pradesh – Narmada River
- Mithali Raj is associated to which sport – Cricket (Indian Female Cricket Team)
- Indira Gandhi stadium is located at – Jalandhar, Punjab
- Who is UC browser ambassador – Yuuraj singh
- In OROP – P stands for – Pension (One rank, One Pension)
- In MUDRA – ‘R’ stands for – Refinance (Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency)
- Head of PPP for infra development committee is – Vijay Kelkar
- Orange festival celebrates in – Poland
- National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF) is for – Infrastructure
- Shishu tarun kishor associated with which scheme (Yojana) – PMMY
- Author of Transcendence – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
- SBI life insurance partner is – BNP Paribas Cardif
- The first Indian footballer to score 50 international goals – Sunil Chhetri
We will add more questions asked in today IBPS RRB officer scale exam when we will receive from students. All the questions shared here are received from, Aspirants who wrote today’s exam, from social media groups.
We will also share questions asked in afternoon slot. So stay connected with us.