Hello my fellow friends, After the decision of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India to cancel AIPMT exam 2015, CBSE decided to conduct AIPMT Re-Exam on 25th July, 2015, Saturday from 10:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.
CBSE has released Admit Card for AIPMT Re-Exam 2015 on its official website. The students are required to download their Admit Card and take a print out for the exam.
How to download admit card for AIPMT Re exam 2015 –
- First of all log on to CBSE official website
- Click on ‘Admit Card’ under online service section on left hand side.
- Login to your account by providing Registration No. and Password.
- Click on Download Admit Card in your account. Take a print out. That’s it.
According to CBSE guidelines for Admit Card, you will have to complete the following formalities before going to exam hall:-
- Affix the passport size photograph on downloaded Admit Card and get it attested from the Gazetted Officer/Head of the Institution. No photograph will be clicked at the centre.
- Affix the Postcard Size Photograph on the proforma downloaded along with Admit Card which will be handed over to the Invigilator at the examination centre.
- Keep one passport size photograph ready to be affixed on attendance sheet
Additional Suggestion :
- Please make sure that all these photographs should be same as uploaded on AIPMT Website while submitting application form.
- After 9.30 a.m. candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination centre. Hence, you are advised to leave the home well in advance looking into the traffic, location of the centre and the weather conditions.
- Candidates are advised to visit the allotted centre in advance (one day before the exam) so that they can reach the centre on the day of examination without any problem.
Also Check – All latest Government Jobs Here
Good luck for your AIPMT Re-Exam