Hello my fellow friends ! Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is inviting application forms for Odisha Civil Service Exam 2015. The notification has been released on OPSC official site. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 10 July, 2015 to 10 August, 2015.
Post Details :
Total Number of Posts: 670
Odisha Administrative Services (OAS): 69
Odisha Police Service (OPS): 24
Odisha Co-Operative Service (OCS): 09
Odisha Revenue Service (ORS): 400
Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service (OT & AS): 168
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Application: 10 July 2015
- Last Date of Online Application: 10 August 2015
- Educational Qualification: The Candidate must have a Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Board.
- Age Limit : The age of the candidate must be between 21 to 32 years as on 01 January 2015. There will be upper age relaxation for SC/ST/SEBC/Women/ Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates as per government rules.
Application Fee for Odisha Civil Service Exam 2015:
The examination fees will be 300/- for GEN/OBC candidates and No exam fee will be for SC/ST/Pwd candidates of odisha. Fee can be paid at any SBI branch.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected based on theirperformance in preliminary exam, main exam,and personal interview.
Also Check out – Latest government Recruitment 2015
How to Apply :
- Log on to www.opsconline.gov.in
- Fill correct details related to personal and educational.
- Upload your Photo and Sign.
- Generate a Challan and make payment at any SBI branch.
- Submit your form after making payment by entering required details from challan and take a print out of your submited from. You are done 😛
For More Details – Download Odisha Civil Service Exam 2015 Recruitment Notification
Note : You are advised to check OPSC’s official website http://www.opsc.gov.in/recruitment.php for any further query.
Leave a comment below in case of any confusion. We are here to assist you.