Hello guys! How are you. I hope you all are preparing hard :). Guys I am here with a good news for you. Uttar Pradesh’s UP Jal Nigam has invited online Applications for UP Jal Nigam Clerk Recruitment 2016 for 398 Routine Clerk and Stenographers Posts for 10+2 pass candidates.
The details for UP Jal Nigam 398 Clerk and Stenographer posts are given below as –
Important dates UP Jal Nigam Clerk Recruitment 2016 –
- Starting of Online Registration – 21/06/2016
- Last date of Online Registration – 11/06/2016
Vacancy Details –
|UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016|
Educational Qualification –
- All the candidates must have passed 10+2 exam from any recognize board.
- All the candidates must have CCC Certificate from DOEACC Society.
- Candidates applying for Routine Clerk post must have 25 words per minute in Hindi and 30 words per minute in English computer typing speed.
- Candidates applying for Stenographer post must have 80 WPM.
Age criteria (as on 1 August, 2016) –
Age of all the candidates, as on 01 August, 2106, should be in between 18 – 40 years.
Application Fees –
- 600/- Rs. – for GEN / OBC candidates.
- 300/- Rs. – for SC/ ST candidates.
- Zero Rs. – for PH candidates.
Candidates can pay the application fees through online (Debit/Credit Card, Net banking) or Offline mode.
Selection Procedure –
The selection of the candidates will be in following three process-
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
Before applying online candidates are advised to check detailed notification for other details from below given link –
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 from below given link –
Note – Candidates are advised to apply online only through nigam’s official website.
With best wishes guys….. 🙂