SSC CHSL 2017-18: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts one of the most precious examination. Every year more than 50 lakhs students appear for SSC CHSL Exam. Students already placed in the private sector also apply for this prestigious examination. This is the best opportunity and time to sharpen your axe and get ready for this SSC CHSL 2017 exam.
The best part about the exam is that you don’t need any higher degree even the candidates with 10+2 pass certificate, can also apply for this exam. If you are seeking for a government job with high status and high salary, then you must read the article given below to know more about the exam.
As per SSC Calendar 2017-18, SSC will be releasing the official notification in the month of November 2017. Below are the important dates.
Also, read – Problems of Ages Short Tricks
SSC CHSL 2017 Exam Dates –
- Online Application Starts – 18th November 2017.
- Last Date – 18th December 2017.
- SSC Tier -1 Exam – In March – April 2018
- SSC Tier -2 Exam – In June 2018
SSC CHSL Exam 2017 – 18 Application Fees –
As previous years, the application fees for the candidates will be same as earlier. i.e. –
- For GEN/OBC (Male) – 100/- Rupees.
- For Others – No Fees will be applicable.
Before applying, you should check the eligibility criteria for SSC CHSL 2017-18 Exam. So here, we are going to share the eligibility criteria to help you to figure out wheater you are eligible or not for this exam.
SSC CHSL 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria –
- The candidates must be in the age range of 18 to 27 years as on 1st August 2017 can apply for this examination.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination.
The age relaxation for different categories are given as follows-
- For SC/ST candidates – 5 years
- For OBC candidates – 3 years
- For PH candidates – 10 years
Note – Please read the full notification issued by SSC Official site. (Will be released soon)
The SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam will be conducted for recruitment in various posts like :
- Postal Assistant
- Lower Divisional Clerk (Ldc)
- Data Entry Operator (Deo)
- Court Clerk
Apply for SSC CHSL 2017 Exam now here –
(Link will be activated on 18th November 2017)
It’s high time for you to plan exactly how to prepare for SSC CHSL(10+2) Tier 1 exam. Tier-1 will be conducted in the online mode. Below is the exam pattern.
SSC CHSL 2017-18 Exam Pattern –
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
The exam will be conducted in the online mode. SSC Tier 1 will consist of 100 questions. There will be four sections and each section will consist of 25 questions. There will be a negative marking of 0.5 for every incorrect response and 2 marks will be awarded for every positive response.
Later or sooner, we will be sharing the detailed post of each section including detailed exam pattern, last year’s cut off marks, and preparation tips for SSC CHSL exam 2017-18 meanwhile you can read our following articles-
- Time and work problems short tricks
- Country and Capital mind tricks
- Important organizations and their headquarters
- Newspaper and publishing country
Stay tuned 🙂
Brainybull wishes you best of luck for your bright future. 🙂